Being a small business owner can be challenging as it brings along with it different benefits and limitations. In such a scenario, it becomes necessary to create a budget for every expenditure that your business requires. Henceforth, promoting your business in a squeezed amount can be a tedious task. However, the good news is that you do not have to spend enough to rank first on the Google results page.
Now the question here arises how you can successfully utilize Google Ads even if you are low on a budget.
No matter what your budget is, these simple tips will help you sow a perfect Google Ads Campaign so that you can reap long-term benefits for your business.
Tips To Run An Effective Google Ads Campaign
- Set Your Objectives: Before looking forward to the number of clicks or conversions your Google Ads campaign will make, you need to think about the big picture. If you are investing in something, then you would expect it to be profitable. Therefore, it is important to foresee what are your overall business goals along with your advertising goals. Once you have a clear image of all the things, you can narrow down your actual action plan. Hence, setting your objectives will ease the process of decision-making.
- Target Long-Tail Keywords: With a small budget, targeting high volume, short-tail, or competitive keywords would not be of much help to you. In short, the shorter your keyword is, the lower the chance of conversions. Therefore, you need to ensure that you target long-tail keywords because they are super-specific. Long-tail keywords are highly valuable when used correctly. For example, your company sells vintage furniture, and you do not appear on the organic search because of tough competition in the market. This is where you can take advantage of a long-tail keyword, such as “classic brown sofa lounge for living room.”
- Negative is the new positive: Negative keywords can be of great help. Before launching your Google Ads campaign, consider some negative keywords. You can start by considering the obvious ones and then add them to your campaign. Once you have launched your ads campaign, ensure that you repeatedly keep an eye on the Search Terms report. You can find that report within the keyword section of your account. You need to analyze the search terms, note down queries, and then add them to the list of your negative keywords. This process will help you keep track of your spending and avoid wasting your budget on unnecessary searches.
- Have A Brand Campaign: Producing a brand campaign is a perfect way to grab your audiences, leads, and clients’ attention. New clients might find you, but they only do that through their own efforts. A brand campaign can be a game-changer for your business and would secure prospects. Standing out from your competitors isn’t an easy task, but creating a brand campaign will boost your brand awareness.
- Schedule Your Ads: Some of you might want to advertise during business hours, or some might want to launch their ads on weekends. For this, Google Ads allows its users to schedule or select specific days or particular hours of the day. This process will help you identify that your campaign performs the best and would allow you to make specific adjustments to it. Also, scheduling your ads would allow you to apply positive bid adjustments for the prominent time.
- Identify Target Locations: Say, for instance, that you have a local shop and you would like to attract more customers. In such a case, showing your ads to the entire country would take a lot of money. Hence, you can tweak your targeting locations and decide which locations you want to show your ad. Location targeting will help you spend your budget effectively. Also, this would help you identify your potential target audience.
In today’s modern digital world, it’s a no-brainer that people don’t just search online, but they live online. Therefore, reaching such a vast audience and promoting your brand with a small budget is no more a difficult task. The above-mentioned formulas are best for someone looking for some easy tricks on how to Google Ads campaign. You must remember that any size of the campaign budget can impact the audience; you just need to plan smartly. So, to make most of your online marketing investment, identity, test, tweak and launch your ad campaign.
Are you looking to hire the top website development services for developing a responsive and engaging website with personalized user experience? Propel Guru is a top-notch website development agency when it comes to front-end web development, custom integrations, and content management systems. Get in touch with the best website development agency now!
Chief Technical Officer
Experienced executive with an emphasis on efficiency, process, follow-through, collaboration, and delivering results. Proven ability to successfully manage individuals, groups, and businesses to reach goals. Highly organized with excellent written and verbal communication skills and adaptable to change. Adept at streamlining processes and procedures and able to wear many hats and juggle multiple priorities.