There is no denying the fact that technology has transformed the way consumers interact with online businesses. Today’s consumers discover brands, products, and services through social media advertisements or product recommendations based on artificial intelligence. They are familiar with the most amazing and varied price comparison tools to track and compare prices and then analyze the final product cost. Today, consumers expect brands to respond immediately and interact with them in real-time on social media platforms.
The rapid evolution of technology and ever-evolving consumers’ expectations and demands have changed the face of digital marketing from product discovery to how visitors interact with your website.
To stay competitive in this market space, it’s paramount for digital marketers to stay on top of the latest technology trends and innovations shaping the marketing world.
Here are surefire ways to better understand your on-site customers’ journeys and improve your conversion rate.
1. Pay attention to Popular Buying Journeys
In today’s marketing world, accurate data can help your brand rise to new heights. One of the most effective ways to get involved in the journey of on-site visitors is to look at your Google Analytics reports.
Google Analytics, the best user behavior tracking tool, give you information about the number of users and sessions users create. Additionally, you can keep track of the number of screens your users visit while looking at your website.
This tool offers several conversion optimization tools in the “Behavior” section.
Here are the steps to access it:
- Log in to your Google Analytics account.
- Click “Behavior” in the left sidebar.
- Select Behavior Flow.
The analytics report is the data visualization where you can see exactly where the path of engagement ends.
Analyze this report and discover the touchpoint where your client stops engaging with your site. This will help you improve website engagement and boost conversion rates.
2. Implement Smart on-site Search
On-site search is indeed one of the most important elements of a website. On-site search, also known as internal search, is the method by which businesses optimize their websites to obtain a higher ranking in the search results of Google or other search engines and get more traffic on the website.
Below are the tactics to implement to help your website rank higher:
Optimize Your Meta Descriptions
- Create a meta description that contains relevant keywords.
- Remove duplicate meta descriptions as they can lower your ranking.
- Remove double quotation marks and all non-alphanumeric characters from the meta description.
Voice Search Optimization-Voice search is a speech recognition technology that allows people to perform searches by speaking into a device.
Create Effective Content
- Content should focus on your buyer’s pain points, not your product or brand.
- Make sure your content is easy to read by including short paragraphs, different sentence lengths, images, and bullet points.
AddSearch is a tool that allows you to add smart internal search functions to your website. The tool includes a powerful new personalization feature that allows you to direct users through your website based on previous interactions with your page.
With personalized search, each website visitor is shown search results based on their previous personal behavior and preferences.
3. Use Advanced Retargeting and Conversion Funnel Building Tools
Finteza is an intelligent conversion optimization platform that offers a plethora of useful functions, including:
- Traffic evaluation helps you identify risky website traffic sources.
- Event tracking enables you to monitor essential links on your most important landing pages closely.
- Conversion analytics allows you to determine at which phase of the marketing funnel you’re losing customers.
- On-site advertising functionality allows you to plan on-site advertising campaigns focusing on specific holidays or seasons.
Tracking and analyzing visitors’ behavior on your website and utilizing data, numbers, and analytics can be a tedious and time confusing task, and only effective web analytics tools can give you peace of mind.
By using the latest user tracking tools in the categories of user experience, content performance, conversion rate optimization, engagement, conversions, and external data, you can surely better understand and track your buyers’ journey quickly and conveniently.
To get the most out of your digital marketing strategy, you need to consider the best user behavior tracking tools for your website to quickly analyze the actions of users visiting your web pages, improve your plan, and make necessary improvements to your site.
Choose the best-in-class and affordable Digital Marketing Services to grow your business. Contact Propel Guru Now!